The Lincoln is a historic Carlton pub first opened in 1854. Our kitchen is focused on using the highest quality regional, sustainable and seasonal produce, with as much as possible made in-house, from our bread, mustard and pickles to curing own free-range bacon. Our art deco bar has 12 taps featuring a rotating list of Australian and New Zealand craft beers (and ol’ mate Carlton Draught!), as well as a curated wine list showcasing small interesting producers, including some of Australia’s most progressive winemakers. Our space is suitable for groups, whether for a sit-down meal or casual drinks event, and at any time of the day, our friendly and professional team will make you and your guests feel right at home.
Pub of the Year – Australian Bartender Magazine Awards 2019
The Age Good Food Guide 2019 – 14/20
Australia’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2019 – 2 glasses
Australia’s Burger of the Year 2019 – Food Service Magazine
Melbourne’s Best Sunday Roasts – Time Out Melbourne
91 Cardigan Street, Carlton VIC 3053
(03) 9347 4666
OPEN 7 DAYS from 12pm Lunch & Dinner
Kitchen open all day on weekends
15% surcharge on public holidays
Now taking bookings for indoor dining only.
Outdoor tables available for walk-ins.
We will be operating in accordance with our COVIDSafe Plan. This means:
– please do not enter the venue if you are unwell
– face masks must be worn at all times unless seated at your table
– there will only be table service (no ordering from the bar)
– you must check into the venue via QR code
– booking times and guest numbers must be strictly adhered to
– no unnecessary movement around the venue is allowed
– please do not move furniture around
Thank you for your understanding & support!